By Enekorogha Godbless
Suspected outlaws have publicized new photos of the kidnapped victims of the Kaduna- Abuja train on Monday. The photos of the abducted victims were released on Monday night.
The leader of the advocacy group of the kidnapped Kaduna-Abuja passengers had lamented previously in a news conference in Kaduna last week that the federal government was currently negotiating with the bandits.
Remembering, the first video unveiled by the terrorists who invaded the train said that they were not after the money which the federal government promised to give to them. The outlaws maintained that they want an exchange of the kidnapped passengers with their commanders that were under the custody of the federal government.
Therefore, the new photos released by the terrorists were a strategy to draw sympathy from the public against the government.
Abubakar Ahmed, a security expert lamented, “They want to tell the world that the abducted passengers are alive and in good condition.”
Yunusa Mohammed a family member of one of the kidnapped victims remarked that his relation is among those still with the outlaws.
He said no one in the family finds pleasure in eating anymore, saying, “we just want to see him free. That’s our major concern. We have been praying for him and others day and night, he stressed.
“We were disturbed when we saw her picture. How can we be happy? we just want her to be released with others unhurt.”
Congress news Nigeria gathered that some of the elderly abducted passengers had complained about their deteriorating health conditions.