By Anita Godfrey
Following the weekend bomb attack on a yet to be disclosed school in Ukraine, report says about 60 people might have been killed in Eastern part of the country.
It was gathered that the area was where the Ukraine government forces were battling Russian troops and separatists for a couple of a while.
The source quoted, Luhansk region’s governor, Serhiy Haidai, to have stated that 60 persons were killed in the bomb blast of the school in Bilohorivka.
The International source, said about 90 people had been sheltering in the building and 30 were rescued and seven of them wounded.
According to Mr Haidai, a Russian plane had dropped the bomb on Saturday. Meanwhile, newsmen could not verify the accusation at press time.