Confusion as six worshipers of El-Adonai Evegenlical Ministry, were electrocuted by high tension wire in Lagos.
The incident occurred when the high tension wire sparked and fell on the deceased persons during Sunday service in No. 18 Jibiwu Road, off Agbe Road, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos.
An eyewitness said the incident involved a high tension connecting the Cherum & Saraphim, C&S, Church’s flag pole, leading to the electrical shock of about 6 male adults.
According to the source, the Agege Fire Station of the Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service is currently attending to the incident with a view to securing lives and properties in the area.
However, Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service Director, Mrs. Adeseye Margaret, who confirmed the incident could not acertained the number of death, saying some of the victims were unsconcious as at press time.
“The Ikeja Electric Distribution Company has been informed and consequently de-energize power distribution to the environment while rescue operations continue amid youths restiveness and tensed area,” Adeseye added.