The federal cabinet of the United Emirates has unmasked some Boko Haram sponsors in a cabinet meeting in Abu Dhabi, the country’s capital city on Monday, according to state-run WAM news agency.
The country’s cabinet named six Nigerians among 38 Global financiers of Boko Haram and other criminal activities in Nigeria.
Congress International Watch gathered that, Abdurrahaman Ado Musa, Salihu Yusuf Adamu, Bashir Ali Yusuf, Muhammed Ibrahim Isa, Ibrahim Ali Alhassan and Surajo Abubakar Muhammad were the six Nigerians placed on the Middle-East giant’s watch list.
It was revealed that another Nigerian government official yet to be unmasked publicly is among the six Nigerians involved in sponsoring the dreaded sect that has killed over 100,000 civilians and security forces and inflicted untold economic damage on the country since its campaign began in 2009.
The Emirati authorities alleged that some elements in the Nigerian government were mounting diplomatic pressure not to publish the name of the Nigerian government official.
However, the UAE authorities on Monday listed 47 other foreign nationals and entities who are involved in financing the activities of the notorious Jihadists in Nigeria.
The full list of Boko Haram sponsors attached.
1. Ahmed Mohammed Abdulla Mohammed Alshaiba Alnuaimi (UAE)
2. Mohamed Saqer Yousif Saqer Al Zaabi (UAE)
3. Hamad Mohammed Rahmah Humaid Alshamsi (UAE)
4. Saeed Naser Saeed Naser Alteneiji (UAE)
5. Hassan Hussain Tabaja (Lebanon)
6. Adham Hussain Tabaja (Lebanon)
7. Mohammed Ahmed Musaed Saeed (Yemen)
8. Hayder Habeeb Ali (Iraq)
9. Basim Yousuf Hussein Alshaghanbi (Iraq)
10. Sharif Ahmed Sharif Ba Alawi (Yemen)
11. Manoj Sabharwal Om Prakash (India)
12. Rashed Saleh Saleh Al Jarmouzi (Yemen)
13. Naif Nasser Saleh Aljarmouzi (Yemen)
14. Zubiullah Abdul Qahir Durani (Afghanistan)
15. Suliman Saleh Salem Aboulan (Yemen)
16. Adel Ahmed Salem Obaid Ali Badrah (Yemen)
17. Ali Nasser Alaseeri (Saudi Arabia)
18. Fadhl Saleh Salem Altayabi (Yemen)
19. Ashur Omar Ashur Obaidoon (Yemen)
20. Hazem Mohsen Farhan + Hazem Mohsen Al Farhan (Syria)
21. Mehdi Azizollah Kiasati (Iran)
22. Farshad Jafar Hakemzadeh (Iran)
23. Seyyed Reza Mohmmad Ghasemi (Iran)
24. Mohsen Hassan Kargarhodjat Abadi (Iran)
25. Ibrahim Mahmood Ahmed Mohammed (Iran)
26. Osama Housen Dughaem (Syria)
27. Abdurrahaman Ado Musa (Nigeria)
28. Salihu Yusuf Adamu (Nigeria)
29. Bashir Ali Yusuf (Nigeria)
30. Muhammed Ibrahim Isa (Nigeria)
31. Ibrahim Ali Alhassan (Nigeria)
32. Surajo Abubakar Muhammad (Nigeria)
33. Alaa Khanfurah – Alaa Abdulrazzaq Ali Khanfurah – Alaa Alkhanfurah (Syria)
34. Fadi Said Kamar (Great Britain)
35. Walid Kamel Awad (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
36. Khaled Walid Awad (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
37. Imad Khallak Kantakdzhi (Russia)
38. Mouhammad Ayman Tayseer Rashid Marayat (Jordan)
Following is the full list of the added entities:
39. Ray Tracing Trading Co LLC
40. H F Z A Arzoo International F Z E
41. Hanan Shipping L.L.C
42. Four Corners Trading Est
43. Sasco Logistic L.L.C
44. AlJarmouzi General Trading LLC
45. Al Jarmoozi Cargo & Clearing (L.L.C)
46. Al Jarmoozi Transport By Heavy & Light Trucks (L.L.C)
47. Naser Aljarmouzi Ceneral Trading (L.L.C)
48. Naser Aljarmouzi Cargo & Clearing LLC
49. Wave Tech Computer LLC
50. NYBI Trading – FZE
51. KCL General Trading F Z E
52. Alinma Group
53. Al-Omgy & Bros Money Exchange.